HubICL Overwhelming? Tips
When the HubICL was created, there was a debate as to whether it should be a library (collect as much as possible) or a museum (curate the best). It has morphed into both.
- To locate activities and assessments: Go to Digital Toolbox in the drop-down menu under Discover at the top..
- "Museum": Activities with lesson plans (clickable little book icon on the right of an activity).
- Searching for an activity (left side in Digital Toolbox): You don't have to click every parameter. I usually ignore all except the AAC&U Rubric Outcomes and cost.
- Click "Clear filter" -- toward the bottom on the left side menu-- after every search.
- For DEI, emotional resilience, and teamwork activities: Click "Advanced Search" (left side menu in Digital Toolbox), then "Theoretical Frameworks" (top middle) and scroll down.
- Contribute! Your reviews, activities, etc., are welcome. Feel free to ask me for a quick walk-through if you want to add anything.